Thursday, January 06, 2005

Skype V1.1 is out

All good new look from skype. I don't like blue background though. It's too MSNish. I like the old Red S or let us determine the background please. The new chat functions allow you to add new friends into the chat windows enabling multiparty chat. This is hell of improvement from previous version. I am sure this is going to beat the hell out of other msging service. Hope Skype will put a plugin for webcam transfer too. I haven't checked the latest news, perhaps they did it already.
The new looks show your friends on the right of the msging window just like MSN. The text is colorful and very trillian-like. I don't like the text for some reason, my Babylon Click on it result in garbage. The look is good, but the icon size are too big for me, wants small icon options. Worse I can not resize the window smaller to the fix smallest size they limit. I hope I can resize the damn window to whaever tiny I want and possibly an option to toggle the toolbar on the msging window too.

ax

1 Comments:

At January 7, 2005 at 12:26 AM, Blogger asmi said...

Hey Ax, I haven't used skype much. Does it support CJKT characters?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home